Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Oil Painters of America Plein air trip


Today was so cloudy that I could see dramatic lights, but I didn't need to be pressed by fast light change.
Every artist did a great job. Some artists look very familiar with me. Maybe there were famous artists.
The OPA chairman, Neil Patterson, was painting next to me, but I didn't recognize who he was before we talked.
One more thing I was excited about was meeting John Michael Carter, the OPA director, who I really like and Lori Woodward, a famous Fine Art View writer. Every artists were friendly and nice to each other.
I saw very lovely puppies, two English Springer Spaniels. One puppy kept coming to me as if he knew I really like them.




OPA chairman, Neil Patterson and me

Michael John Carter, OPA director and me

No comments: